Sunday, February 20, 2011

Loved The Weekend


This Saturday was a crazy day! I went from feeling sick as a dog to running around with two awesome kids to having a great birthday dinner with friends. How did I do it all? No idea, but I’ll thank my hubby and the huge amount of Dayquil I took.
The shoot came out great! I loved the pictures, the moments, and the models. It was truly a great day. I had some issues working with the light but I made it. Normally around 2-4 pm there’s too much sun and that can affect the outcome.  
Here are my favorites:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

Popular Posts

About Me

My photo
Life is a journey, a path with many options to choose from. My life has always been about traveling and adapting. Celebrate with me my life, my love and my passions. Welcome to my many Traveling Smiles!