Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Edit, Edit & More Edit!!!!!

This past weekend was a blast! I had a sexy pregnant woman to photo shoot & then a rocking Rock Band. What else could I ask for, right? Well, let me start by saying my legs are still sore! I jumped up and down, got on my knees, walked half downtown and still spent countless hours editing. Am I complaining? Oh no! I loved it. It was a great experience. All my models brought something special to my camera. I just want to say thank you! Thank you for giving me the time to print those moments that will never be forgotten. Thank you for showing trust in me and my knowledge. Thank you for taking me a step closer to becoming the best photographer I can be. Thank you so much!!!
I’ll be posting some of the images shortly. Stay tuned!
Love & Smiles,
Jani- Your Favorite Photographer
( <3 )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

Popular Posts

About Me

My photo
Life is a journey, a path with many options to choose from. My life has always been about traveling and adapting. Celebrate with me my life, my love and my passions. Welcome to my many Traveling Smiles!