Thursday, February 3, 2011

Every Shoot Makes Me Feel Like A Virgin?

I always get so excited when I have a new shoot. My legs shake, my heart beats faster, my head blows up with ideas. Today is no different. I have around 4 sessions lined up for next week, but starting on Saturday I have a couple of artist’s sessions.
First, I have a great local rock band called Insignia. I love their music and so will have the honor to photograph them. That’s simply going to ROCK! (Literally)
I have already thought of it all; the dress code, the locations, and even the mode in which the camera will be. I want to reflect their powerful sound in their images. They are a trio band. Meaning there’s a singer (Juan), a guitarist (Daniel) and a drummer (Luis). I want their faces, bodies and articulations to jump off the walls, which is why I’ve chosen a great artistic and colorful wall. Thanks to our heritage down here in Miami, we have the Wynwood Wall. It’s a mural filled by many influential artists, it was done for the ART BASEL 2010.
I can barely wait for the shoot. The boys will be thrilled! And so will I, of course.
Then on Monday, I have another great artist’s session. This time it will be a great Miami Talent- Deejay Yoney. I’m a fan of his music. He normally plays at LA COVACHA, a great nightclub. His photo session will be in Downtown Miami as well. I still have a few details to touch up on, but I will surely bring you all the images. Stay tuned for more to come!
Photography and I: The stolen bits of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

Popular Posts

About Me

My photo
Life is a journey, a path with many options to choose from. My life has always been about traveling and adapting. Celebrate with me my life, my love and my passions. Welcome to my many Traveling Smiles!