Thursday, February 10, 2011

Logo Search & Research!

Good Morning ALL! Isn’t it a beautiful day today? Perfect day for a long shoot! It’s cloudy enough to make it interesting, yet it’s beautifully sunny. MMM spring time!
So, today I woke up with a great desire to do some scenery and landscape photo shoots. The day is perfect so why not, right?  I’ll have to schedule time for that, though. I have a load of work to do today. I’m behind on classes and I have to work on my logo! I’ve been thinking about this for a while since I have to print the business cards soon. Obviously it has got to be something between traveling & smiles but it must be catchy, yet a clean cut design. I was thinking of some nice plum kissing lips with maybe a little traveler’s hat on top. Hhmm any suggestions would be great! Lol
I’ve also come to realizing my type of portrait photography tends to hinder on the dramatic side. For those that know me personally, I do not want to hear a “duh” lol. In any case, what do I mean by dramatic portraits? I’m referring to the saturation mode. I intend to bring up all the colors in a picture. For example in my last shoot for the Insignia Rock Band, I chose a really colorful background. (If you are familiar with Downtown Miami, I’ll recommend with a sense of urgency, to make a stop by the Wynwood Wall. I’m sure you will love it!) I made a point for my awesome models to dress in black and white; this made them and the wall jump up! It was magical.


Here are some samples:
 
I can’t wait for my next shoots! Butterfly World, here we go!
For now, I’ll get back to my studies and then head out to the lake. There’s an amazingly beautiful tree I’m dying to keep in my collection. I’ll keep you posted.

Much Love & Smiles!
Jani-Your Favorite Photographer
@Traveling Smiles Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

Popular Posts

About Me

My photo
Life is a journey, a path with many options to choose from. My life has always been about traveling and adapting. Celebrate with me my life, my love and my passions. Welcome to my many Traveling Smiles!