Monday, January 31, 2011

Feeling Proud: My photography=My passion

Some days we can get shrunk to negative feelings but then others, the smiles show us who we really are. This past weekend I had mixed feelings. I scheduled a few photo shoots and as I was getting down to it, I was reminded I’m nothing but a beginner; the smile became a frown. I got back on the horse after silently tearing down and started sorting through ideas and planning what will be a great few sessions. I’m still working on free photo shoots just so I can get more of a portfolio. I will edit them and make a book of one and each of my models. It will be great and simply awesome.
I printed my first portfolio thanks to my lovely husband and I’m now anxiously waiting for it. <3
I have all the good programs I need to enhance the capture; to bring out that spark everyone shows as soon as the flash goes off. I feel proud of these hidden skills I have developed.
This morning, I came about a page of a starting photographer just like me. In this case, I was able to criticize her work and that made me realize I do know something about photography. I’m not a competitive person on the least so I gave this beginner some tips to better her work. I like helping out just as I love when people help me. A constructive criticism is always the best guide to success.
As for me, I keep on studying as hard as I can. I will achieve great heights on photography simply because it’s my passion. To capture one’s split of a second and to keep it for all eternity… what else is there to life, but to store the good moments in a framework?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

Popular Posts

About Me

My photo
Life is a journey, a path with many options to choose from. My life has always been about traveling and adapting. Celebrate with me my life, my love and my passions. Welcome to my many Traveling Smiles!